We offer fundamental, professional, structure and layout training courses for the xml-based content management system bloXedia.
We give a comprehensive insight into the most important functions of bloXedia.
We give a comprehensive insight into the most important functions of bloXedia. You will learn the fundamentals of working with bloXedia and creating documents and/or operating instructions.
- The bloXedia interface
- Managing elements
- Categories, metadata
- Producing modules in the bloXedia editor
- Block and inline elements
- Creating document structures
- Information window/cross-reference
- Metadata, classification features
- Searching and filtering
- Module comparison
- Text and graphics variables
- Files/vendor documents
- Cross references
- Working in Teams
- Overview of add-ins and other functions
This course builds on and enhances fundamental knowledge.
Users are taught about special features. You will learn to use the full range of functions of bloXedia.
- Structure editor, attributes, partial structures
- Translation management
- Author support
- Terminology management and assessment
- Using classification data and metadata
- Working with projects and publications
- Using and customising the clipboard manager
- Assessment, comments
- Multilingual documents
- Chapter-specific directories
- Embedding file references, vendor documents
- Integrating external data, dynamic tables
- Managing roles/rights
A CMS / editing system can only be used effectively and efficiently if certain essentials are observed when introducing the system. For example, it is very important to think through the filing structure for information modules in the CMS. Variables and metadata are important tools when used carefully.
We bring you up to speed on developing and recognising structures and modularising a product pallet and their applicability to documentation in the content management System.
- Developing a filing structure for the information modules
- Determining the module size of an information module
- Creating a reusable document structure
- Purposeful use of the classification features/metadata
- Using variables and possible problems
- Using keywords
- Integrating an editing guide
Learn to create individual and appealing layouts with the full range of functions of the bloXedia LAYOUT Add-in.
- Introduction to the LAYOUT add-in Interface
- Page settings, section definitions
- Headers and footers, text and graphic variables
- Front and back cover design Options
- Layouts and formats which build on one another
- Managing coherence of text Areas
- Applying layouts in bloXedia
- Tips and tricks