As a certified PTC training partner, we offer basic, advanced and individual training courses for 3D CAD software Creo Illustrate.
You will learn to apply fundamental and advanced drawing techniques in Creo™ Illustrate.
The interaction between participants and the trainer focuses on practical experience and creating a solid foundation for key drawing options and commands, which are required for technical illustrations for publications.
- Fundamental computer skills in Microsoft Windows
- Background experience as an engineer and/or employee in technical documentation departments and/or experience from similar areas
- Authors, editors and illustrators of technical information
- Employees in technical and administrative areas
- Learn the fundamentals of Creo™ Illustrate
- Introduction to advanced drawing techniques and the illustration and animation creation process
Course content for two days:
- Fundamentals of illustration programme Creo™ Illustrate
- Overview of the user interface and selection
- Importing CAD data and using eBOM & sBOM
- Presentation & display window
- Creation of exploded diagrams
- Compiling assemblies
- Creating an element list including a callout function
- Creation of sectional diagrams
- Library functions
- Publishing and storing files
- Fundamentals of creating illustrations
- Basic settings of Creo™ Illustrate
- Fundamentals of creating animations
- Animation and timeline functions
- Publishing and storing animations
- Process optimisation for illustration creation
- Tips and tricks
The depth of information in the course content is based on the participant’s existing knowledge. It can be developed and adapted during the training course in coordination with SL innovativ GmbH.
Feel free to bring your own data with you.
This makes your actual work process a part of the training course.