We offer basic, advanced and individual training courses for Docware
You will learn fundamental and advanced techniques for producing electronic spare parts catalogues using Parts Publisher.
The interaction between participants and the trainer focuses on practical experience and creating a solid foundation for key drawing options and commands, which are required for technical illustrations for publications.
- Fundamental computer skills in Microsoft Windows
- Background experience as an engineer and/or employee in technical documentation departments and/or experience from similar areas
- Authors, editors and illustrators of technical information
- Employees in technical and administrative areas
- Learn the fundamentals of Parts Publisher
- Introduction to advanced techniques for creating electronic spare parts catalogues
- Fundamentals of the software
- Overview of the user interface and selection
- Presentation & display window
- Publishing and storing files
The depth of information in the course content is based on the participant’s existing knowledge. It can be developed and adapted during the training course in coordination with SL innovativ GmbH.
Feel free to bring your own data with you.
This makes your actual work process a part of the training course.