bloXedia is a content management system for XML-based technical documentation.
- allows you to work efficiently after just one day.
- allows you to map sophisticated products in custom mechanical and plant Engineering.
- allows you to import Word files or other text documents easily into the XML Format.
- enables you to manage content in a manufacturer-independent XML format in an SQL database and can control languages, variants, versions and usage.
- enables you to manage documents and graphics and control languages, versions and usage.
- enables you to produce documents in any layout in formats like PDF and CHM or MS Word from your content.
- Simple migration of existing data to the XML content management system bloXedia
- Tagging Word documents or any texts
- Tagging tables with any structure
- Production and processing of tables with the Table Wizard
- Production of XML elements based on the detected formats
- Suitable for new creation without taking XML elements into consideration
- Automatic tagging of large documents or selected document sections
- Retrospective modularisation and structuring by outsourcing structuring elements
- Production of pretranslations based on the source language for the respective target language
- Optimisation of the translation workflow and handling language variants
- Module comparison at an XML level (XML diff)
- Various versions of a module or various modules
- Various languages of a module or various modules
- Various modules with versions and languages
- Structural comparison at an XML level (XML diff)
- Various versions of a structure or various structures
- Various languages of a structure or various structures
- Various structures with versions and languages
- Subsequent changes are tracked
- Content already translated (pretranslated)
- Sequence of XML elements
- New, deleted, modified XML elements
bloXedia information brochure
Download (321,91 KB)
You can find more information at a glance in this PDF document.