Safexpert is the proven software system for implementing a systematic CE process based on the new Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. We have been using it for years.
CE labeling in mechanical and plant engineering.
These modules support you:
- CE guidelines incl. risk assessment per DIN EN ISO 12100
- Internet standard database
- Test and acceptance assistant
- Maintenance contracts for continuous updates
In addition to the all-new and intuitive user interface in a state-of-the-art design, in particular these new and innovative features will facilitate and accelerate your engineering processes sustainably:
- Automatic testing of technical safety aspects and solutions in your ongoing projects for standard changes and updates
- Transfer of proven solutions from former projects with a standard update check
- Modular risk assessment in plant projects
- Concept for selecting technical safety solutions from C standards for significant reduction of the workload when producing risk assessments
Safexpert keeps your data under lock and key!
With sensitive technical safety project data in particular, it is particularly important to save your data in an internal IT environment. As a result, Safexpert does not save any project or system data online and is offered as a client-server solution.
A range of databases are available for this:
- VistaDB (for single workstation installation)
- MS-SQL Server 2008 R2
- Oracle (optional)